- We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our organizations commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.pantarsolutions.com.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting.
- We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
- Our site’s registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address. We use this contact information from the registration form to send you information mails about our company.
- We do not lease, sell or use your personal information for any other reason. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the information mails.
- This site contains links to other sites. Pantar Solutions does not take responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org